As a proud employee of The Container Store(that may or may not be overly-enthusiastic at times when it comes to our fabulous product) I am glad to introduce below several of our stocking stuffer gems from this year's 'Gift Wrap Wonderland,' as well as many personal and customer favorites and necessities! So, please enjoy this here post written of great Dallas retail importance for fun and out of love (with maaaaybe only a hint of bias...) for all things holidays, retail, shopping, life-hack products, and, of course, The Container Store.
1. THE DOG TREAT LAUNCHER, $9.99Why? All dogs deserve treats shot out of the genius gadget I deem as TCS's greatest stocking stuffer of 2015. It's okay for Christmas to be seasonal because canine happiness will be year-round thanks to the ten-dollar skittle-launcher.
2. THE CUSTOMIZABLE COOKIE STAMP, $14.99Why? Because anyone with a sense of humor knows this one is a no-brainer. As for those who've yet to experience freedom and fun (AKA the stamping of whatever slang one's heart may desire on pan after pan of sugar cookies) feels like, well, I am terribly sorry, and I hope 'visiting The Container Store nearest you' has been added to the bucket list by now.
4. THE BIRD FEEDER, $19.99 Why? Twenty bucks for basically a lifetime VIP audubon pass?! "Yes, please!" ye all shall say! (Also, what gift would be better for your boyfriend's distant, great-uncle who has it all? And what about Nature Nancy, the next-door neighbor not only expecting a gift but needing a hobby? #TCSBirdFeederFTW, y'all.)
5. THE LIFE HAMMER PLUS, $19.99 Why? Again, this one's a no-brainer for anybody that oh, I don't know, likes life or likes living, or, like, wants to continue life... by living. Yeah? EVERY HUMAN NEEDS ONE OF THESE. There. You get me? If no then I graciously invite you to come visit yours truly for a free demo, er, life coach-esque chat, also free and guaranteed to convince, at 7700 Northwest Hwy., Dallas, TX 75225 between the hours of 9AM and 9PM, Monday through Saturday, or 11AM and 6PM on Sundays. And if I'm not present, please, feel free to ask any of my amazing/amazingly awesome cohorts for their opinion re: the one item at The Container Store providing the world with (potentially) the most valuable "life solutions" at the most inexpensive cost.
Why? Despite being the size of an average middle finger, Shakespeare's good 'ole words of wisdom, "...though she be but little, she is fierce..." basically is this product in quote form. Does that make sense? The Super Mini Fan is just that. Super. And mini. And a fan.
8. THE OPTO WOBBLE READING GLASSES, $9.99 Why? Aside from being a quality product that actually works (and I can say this with 100% tried and tested honesty as these have been the only "reading glasses" I've ever been able to read anything with), they take up zero amounts of space, both financially and physically-speaking, and waste zero amounts of time, due to Opto fulfilling its purpose via minimizing the squinting to also, why of course, negative amounts. Impressive design and product here, folks.
Why? Just watch the video above. You'll see. But for any skeptics possessing no desire to ever watch a precious minute of life move by, literally, then the Magnetic Hourglass can be appreciated in its most basic form as an incredibly affordable piece of art, or even paper weight.
Why? Nobody should have to suffer through an itch you just can't reach to scratch. Nothing awkward or embarrassing about this TCS gem because all humans itch. I mean even Her Majesty the Queen would for sure have one of these for her bedside table should The Container Store ever cross the pond and expand to the U.K. (A girl can dream, right?)
Why? Because you never know when you'll have a bad day and just feel like sitting in a bubble bath with a tiara on your head. Also, I feel like this would make for a great thing to keep handy in cars or bags for a quick gift AKA distraction or peace solution, if you will, to that one kid who randomly picks you to throw the tantrum next to, and that's like capable of causing deafness to any ear within a 30-foot radius. Rarely occurring, but undoubtedly occurring... You know? *Sigh* Point is... this kit was made for the child in all of us. Pun intended, sure.
Why? Nobody likes awkward silence. Nobody. Problem meet solution. Just watch the video. The little guy sells himself.
13. THE DIY CREATIBLES ERASER KIT, $11.99 Why? The art of writing will never go away if everyone had one of these, no? Screens and keyboards can only be used with boring thumbs. How much better would algebra or accounting be if your pencil had a cat eraser on it? Or pickle? Maybe even a grilled cheese? I'm hungry while writing this... But more importantly, I will reward any person (with a super spectacular prize to be determined at another date that's not right now) who can create an eraser of either, 1) my face (must be flattering!), 2) my dogs Phoebe and/or Dixie, and/or 3) my turtle Alan.
** CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF THE MOOSE, PUP, HEDGEHOG, & PENGUIN PRINTS ON THE CONTAINER STORE WEBSITE SINCE LINKEDIN PUBLISHER HAS RAN OUT OF JPEG ROOM! Whomp. Whomp. **
15. TCS CLOSETS, $PRICELESS (Oh just trust me, they are...) Why? Do you see that image above? No further explanation needed. By me at least. However, if further explanation is actually needed and/or desired by yourself or perhaps a friend, maybe, then by all means please click on the link attached to the TCS Closets title above as I encourage each and every one of you to learn more about the real-life Christmas miracle (and happening year-round!) that is TCS Closets.
Copyright Disclaimer* Any image, URL link, copy, print, information, artwork, and/or logo of The Container Store, The Container Store product, associated brand, and/or vendor partnership are copyright material from www.thecontainerstore.com.