Friday, May 23, 2014

NUTELLA WORLD TOUR...

This post will be short and sweet (incredibly cheesy pun intended)...

I just read on the Facebook that the Nutella 2014 truck tour is underway! I would put ten exclamation points behind the aforementioned sentence if I knew that I wouldn't be judged. Most are aware but if you're not, I myself contribute to probably 4% of the annual Nutella sales, which doesn't sound like much until you google their annual revenue. I could (and do) live off of the heavenly hazelnut goo. It is a major part of my daily diet.

So, naturally, I only want to spread (ah ha there's another pathetic pun) and share the Nutella love to let you all know that their beautiful tour wagon will be in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area October 4th-7th. Whomp, whomp, whomp... I know, that's a long freaking time to wait. Trust me, I feel the pain, too. But, it's already in my planner with all kinds of highlighting and sharpie stars around it, AND... according to the tour tumblr... there will be a "photo experience to capture it all!" ...

Ask me if I'm going to allow any photographer to capture that experience... hell no. I'd never find a suitable lad if there were ever any evidence floating around of me at the Nutella tour and/or the extreme joy and happiness that I experience when Nutella is involved. This is definitely going to be a girlfriends-only event but I am super pumped for it. So, you're all welcome.

Also here is proof of my Nutella customer loyalty. This was taken on Easter. Sadly, that's about a three weeks worth, or less.